IronUp has different roles that offer different capabilities, representing different responsibilities within your organization.
In this article
Matrix of Role Features and Capabilities
A Request Builder is a default role in your Iron Up account. Any user can be a Request Builder, as which you have full access to all features, including:
- Creation and ownership of the RFQ building, Supplier Selection, and Quote Review Features
- Supplier ownership
- Access to all Assets Features
- Access to all Suppliers Features
- Access to all Projects Features
Do you have a centralized equipment management team that manages all Supplier interactions and contracts?
They are the ideal Request Builders in your organization.
The Shipping Contact is:
- An add-on role - an extra responsibility that can be added to any existing user with another role, above
- A one-time responsibility assigned to a person not in the IronUp system
The Shipping Contact is assigned during the RFQ building process for any Request. This person only needs to have a mobile phone number provided and is the point of contact when a rental is delivered on-site.
If you're the first user to onboard for your organization, congratulations - you're an Admin!
Admins have all of the privileges and permissions of the standard Request Builder, but with a few added abilities.
As an Admin, you can:
- Add new users and/or edit existing user accounts (including other Admins)
- Delete user accounts
- Modify your organizational settings related to Ideal to Call Off, Utilization thresholds, and more
- Create and edit Projects
Only an Admin user can create a new Admin user, so if you are a standard user and need access to an Admin-only feature, contact your Admin for upgrades.