How to Coordinate With Your Suppliers
In this article, IronUp provides resources to help you get your supplier network working with you through the IronUp system.
Integrating a new workflow and a new software solution with your supplier network can often be a big challenge. But don't worry! The IronUp team has seen and done this before, and we're here to provide some helpful resources to make sure you, your team, and your suppliers transition seamlessly.
We highly recommend sending an email to your supplier contacts letting them know you will be using IronUp for your equipment rental operations. Here's an example which you can use or modify. Feel free to copy/paste it directly into your emails.
Sam here from IronUp Builders, Inc. We have starting working with IronUp, a new software platform that helps us organize and improve management of our "rented fleet".
What does this mean?
It would require you to:
- Use the IronUp platform (we’ll invite you and get you set up)
- Use IronUp to manage all rental agreements, start to finish.
- Find out more here as to how IronUp helps rental suppliers. They also have support information to help you and you can live chat them any time.
Here are few important aspects of where you need to interact with IronUp:
- Respond to a request for a quote, when it comes in. All details will be clear and the email will be obviously from me.
- Build your quote and send back.
- Once your quote is selected, our team will use IronUp, and their mobile app, to confirm delivery, asset details, any service issues and make the call off request. You’ll get notified by email in real time for all actions and it will be clear what to do.
- Note: you can also use the built-in messaging service to directly message me anytime
IronUp was built by equipment industry veterans and have truly built the platform to help us both. Through us, it’s a free platform where you can build quotes, manage logistics and communicate directly, any time.